Beauregard - London Missionary Society (LMS) Compound - IL 590 [????-????]
Submitted by annelisec on Thu, 2016-04-21 09:22
Demolished / No longer exists
25/06/1859 - WILLIAM HEPBURN RENNIE - Original lease - 99 years
09/03/1860 - JOHN IVOR MURRAY
12/12/1860 - ALBERT EMILE VAUCHER
Beauregard was a house purchased by the London Missionary Society and used as their Mission House.
Later on the same property were built
- Nethersole Hospital
- Ying Wa Girls School
- Alice Memorial MATERNITY Hospital
- Hop Yat Church
The site of the house known
The site of the house known as Beauregard the property of the London Mission, at the junction of Seymour and Bonham Roads, has undergone great changes. There is a church on the site, and the Alice Memorial Hospital.
Source: Old Hong Kong by Colonial Vol 1